Sunday, March 11, 2012

Error 6107

I tried to detach my database (using enterprise manager).
I got an error when I tried to clear users ( Error 6107 --Only user
procesess can be killed)
I checked sp_who and realized that autoshrink is running.Is there anyway to
kill it.
When I tried kill <pid> from query Anz. same error -- Only user procesess
can be killed
ThanksI would recommend you wait for it to complete.
Another route would be shutting down sqlserver service. This is quite
drastic and error prone.
-oj
http://www.rac4sql.net
"Abraham" <binu_ca@.yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:uDz1gYe4DHA.1804@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
quote:

> I tried to detach my database (using enterprise manager).
> I got an error when I tried to clear users ( Error 6107 --Only user
> procesess can be killed)
> I checked sp_who and realized that autoshrink is running.Is there anyway

to
quote:

> kill it.
> When I tried kill <pid> from query Anz. same error -- Only user procesess
> can be killed
> Thanks
>

No comments:

Post a Comment