Thursday, March 29, 2012

Error about Report builder

I login in my server do report with report builder , when i run report , the error is:

The permissions granted to user 'ADSYSTEC-CZW\users11' are insufficient for performing this operation.

1. The server and my machine are not the same computer,My machine name is adsystec-czw.

2. The reports web site's Authentication is Integrated Windows Authentication.

3. I use the given user(users11) login in belongs to the user groups.


thanks for helps!

Since you are saying you get the error when running the report, I am assuming you have no problem launching Report Builder, viewing Models, and creating and saving a Report to the server. Have you tried running your report directly from the server, after saving it there?

It sounds like your problem may be that the datasource your report uses is not set up correctly. If the data you are trying to retrieve is on a different server than your Report Server, you may need to check the "Use Windows credentials" checkbox in (ie. edit your Datasource in Report Manager).

|||I login in the server's report builder with the URL http://adsystec-czw/reportserver/reportbuilder/reportbuilder.application If I use the server's administrators to login in the server's report server, That error doesn't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment