Thursday, March 29, 2012

Error 925 DB already open when i refresh current activity

I have 20 DB's on my server.
When i set a DB1 to single_user and Run DBCC ShrinkDatabase command.
Then start EM and refresh current activity I get an
Error 925: Database DB1 already open and can only have one user at a time.
I cannot see anything except (no items).
On other servers i set single user and i can view and refresh the current
activity
I don't get it why can't i view current activity on other databases?
Thanks for your helpAlex,
Try closing the connection via Query Analyzer and try again.
HTH
Jerry
"alex sadykov" <alexsadykov@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:%239FX%23tMgGHA.5088@.TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>I have 20 DB's on my server.
> When i set a DB1 to single_user and Run DBCC ShrinkDatabase command.
> Then start EM and refresh current activity I get an
> Error 925: Database DB1 already open and can only have one user at a time.
>
> I cannot see anything except (no items).
> On other servers i set single user and i can view and refresh the current
> activity
> I don't get it why can't i view current activity on other databases?
> Thanks for your help
>|||Also you could try running sp_who to check the current users and processes
accessing the database.
Hope this helps
Vishal Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment