Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Error 87 from GetProxyAccount

Dear Friends,
I got this error:
Xpsql.cpp : error 87 from GetProxyAccount on line 604.
I use Ms Access for programming and SQL 2000 standart
version.
Can anyone explain to me ?, I event don't use proxy server
in my network.
Thanks.It's not a Proxy Server issue. The proxy account is used
when a non-sysadmin executes a xp_cmdshell. It's also the
security context used when a job owned by a non-sysadmin is
run. It sounds like you may need to set up the proxy account
yet. Take a look in books online for the extended stored
procedure xp_sqlagent_proxy_account. The help article has
links to related topics on xp_cmdshell and SQL Server Agent
properties (used by jobs).
-Sue
On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 19:08:00 -0700, "kresna rudy kurniawan"
<kresnark@.yahoo.com> wrote:
>Dear Friends,
>I got this error:
>Xpsql.cpp : error 87 from GetProxyAccount on line 604.
>I use Ms Access for programming and SQL 2000 standart
>version.
>Can anyone explain to me ?, I event don't use proxy server
>in my network.
>Thanks.sql

No comments:

Post a Comment