Sunday, March 11, 2012

Error 5172

Hello,

I hava an sql server 2000 sp3a on a win2k sp4 machine running all ok. I tried to build a raid 1 using the hdd where sqlserver was and a new one, but i failed to build it and consecuently i lost all data bases.

Using some programs, i recover the mdf, ldf and ndf files from my old sql server 2000.

I reinstalled all the system exactly the same, win2k sp4 and sql server 2000 with sp3a ( i know sp4 is out ), installed all the apps and overwrites mdf,nfs and ldf files with the old data, and when i tried to put databse online i get this error:

error 5172: header not valid on file "C:\dbtest.mdf". Pageaudit property is not valid.

Any one can help me?http://www.dbforums.com/t749523.html
http://www.lazydba.com/sql/1__728.html

There's lots of stuff out there...just google it...|||well, i've tried this before post with no result. i just ask here becouse i'm very lost.|||I tried command:

exec sp_attach_db @.dbname ... with so meny variation and i get the same error. Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment