Friday, March 9, 2012

Error 500, Not Enough memory (Really Emergency)

hi everybody,

I am using delphi 7 and Crystal Reports 9. I am exporting some Crystal reports which connect to the Oracle DB, but for some reports i am getting this error (Error 500). In crystal report, this reports are running as well... but in delphi i couldn't do it. do you have an idea ?

PS: i searched for this error and found somethings but they dont help me...

thanks.isnt there anyone? thats really emergency for me :(|||Try to run in other pc with more memory to discard that is not really "Not Enough memory"|||There is enough memory... be sure :) i run this program on a server (3 GB memomry)|||Ok, i guess nobody knows this, is there anyone who knows how i could find some info about this?|||it is me again,

I found the reason of this problem :) the reason is OLE Objects. in this reports, one who create this report, used OLE Object (Microsoft Word)..

i deleted the ole object and Application runned very well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment