Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Error 403 and Unable to Connect Error.

First Error:

I am currently trying to get my reporting services to run on a site other than the default website... on my test server are three sites listed in my IIS: Default Web Site, Microsoft Share Point Administration, and Data Test Site.

My ReportingServer and Reports directories run fine in my Local Web Site but when i add the Directories to my Data Test Site only the Reports Directory runs... the ReportServer does not run and gives me :

You are not authorized to view this page

You might not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.


If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please try to contact the Web site by using any e-mail address or phone number that may be listed on the 192.168.1.249 home page.

You can click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden
Internet Explorer

Second Error:

I was trying to fix the problem above and i do not think i changed anything i was just looking through the settings between the two sites and somehow this error came up:


Error


The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server.

Home

I am not sure what i did or if i even did anything i was just looking through the settings. compairing the two sites and now i get the error above.

I found a solution that fixed both of my problems....

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=552017&SiteID=1

Hope this helps someone...

No comments:

Post a Comment