Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Error 208: Invalid object name 'syspublications'

Hi!
Before reinstalling sql server and restoring old system databases I
forgot to delete and replication that was no longer needed. Now,
Expired Subscriptions Clean Up job fails with the following error:
Error 208: Invalid object name 'syspublications'. I don't need this
replication and would like to delete that completed but everytime I
try I get the same error message.
Please advise how can I delete all manually.
Thank you,
T.Hi
Have you checked out http://tinyurl.com/33ls84
John
"tolcis" wrote:
> Hi!
> Before reinstalling sql server and restoring old system databases I
> forgot to delete and replication that was no longer needed. Now,
> Expired Subscriptions Clean Up job fails with the following error:
> Error 208: Invalid object name 'syspublications'. I don't need this
> replication and would like to delete that completed but everytime I
> try I get the same error message.
> Please advise how can I delete all manually.
> Thank you,
> T.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment