Friday, February 24, 2012

Error 28562 and Error 28037

Hi to All,
I have a Merge Replication on SQL2005 SP1 running on a Microsoft
Server 2003 SP1.
My Subscribers are 60 Handhelds.

>From time to time when Handhelds try to Synch, we get Error 28562 on
some of them
and its usually resolved by warm booting the Handheld and then Re-
Synch.
I dont know if this solution is just luck or if the error indicates a
handheld memory issue.
This error usually Occurs when the Subscriber has a lot of deletions
to process.
My first Question is ,why from time to time the subscriber has large
numbers of rows to delete and why
this error appears.
Now from time to time again i get a 28037 Error witch again the
Resolving of it is to Re-Synch.
Can somebody Please explain this Error?
Thanks
Savvas Christodoulou
P.S If I put SQL2005 SP2 and MS2003 SP2 will this issues continue?
I believe these errors indicate problems in establishing connection to the
IIS of your server.
read this :
[url]http://www.kbalertz.com/842907/Server.client.programs.connect.computers.running.W indows.aspx[/url]
maybe it will help you...
r
<savvaschr@.nodalsoft.com.cy> wrote in message
news:1174977871.162264.63080@.p15g2000hsd.googlegro ups.com...
> Hi to All,
> I have a Merge Replication on SQL2005 SP1 running on a Microsoft
> Server 2003 SP1.
> My Subscribers are 60 Handhelds.
> some of them
> and its usually resolved by warm booting the Handheld and then Re-
> Synch.
> I dont know if this solution is just luck or if the error indicates a
> handheld memory issue.
> This error usually Occurs when the Subscriber has a lot of deletions
> to process.
> My first Question is ,why from time to time the subscriber has large
> numbers of rows to delete and why
> this error appears.
> Now from time to time again i get a 28037 Error witch again the
> Resolving of it is to Re-Synch.
> Can somebody Please explain this Error?
> Thanks
> Savvas Christodoulou
> P.S If I put SQL2005 SP2 and MS2003 SP2 will this issues continue?
>
|||If the problem is on Establishing connection with IIS then why all
other Handhelds can establish is via GPRS and only 1 or 2 per day
cannot do it and they have to Re-Synch?
And I also have to mension that in replication monitor I can see the
failure attemp of Synchronization, if there is a problem with the
connection there is no link to the server and the attemp to synch
never reatch the Server.
Any Other ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment