Sunday, February 26, 2012

error 3520 on sql insert statement from a text file (only happens in 1 location)

I have a program that uses the Microsoft ODBC text driver Driver={Microsoft Text Driver (*.txt; *.csv)} this is used to make a connection to the database and then execute an sql insert to insert data from a flat file into an access database. The code works at hundreds of locations but for some reason it does not work at 1. I have ran an sql trace and found the error 3520 which would mean the data in the text file does not match the table that it is being inserted into but I have checked that and have tried using the same data on my computer and it works fine. I have also ran mdac compenent checker and there are no mismatched files. Any ideas on how to correct this or if anyone else has ever even seen this please help...Moving thread to Data Access Forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment