Sunday, February 26, 2012

error 340

When I open up SQL Enterprise Manager (SQL 7) I get the following error
message ''Microsoft SQL-DMO error 340:General error'', i can press OK.
Enterprise is launched but there are no Registered servers. when I go and try
and register a new one this message appears ''Server registration information
cannot be changed on remote registries'.
what is happening and what is the fix.
tgarfitt wrote:
> When I open up SQL Enterprise Manager (SQL 7) I get the following
> error message ''Microsoft SQL-DMO error 340:General error'', i
> can press OK. Enterprise is launched but there are no Registered
> servers. when I go and try and register a new one this message
> appears ''Server registration information cannot be changed on remote
> registries'.
> what is happening and what is the fix.
See if this helps:
http://support.microsoft.com/default...26&Product=sql
David Gugick
Quest Software
www.imceda.com
www.quest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment