Monday, March 19, 2012

Error 7105, how to fix it?

Hi
I am getting error 7105 Severity: 22 on one of my tables (about 1000
record), It seems 2 of the records has been corrupted. I can select other
records and edit the records as long as these 2 records are not part of
select query.
I have read microsoft support and they say that service pack2 should solve
this problem but my server already has service pack 3.
I can not choose these records to delete it, what is the solution, any idea?> I am getting error 7105 Severity: 22 on one of my tables (about 1000
> record), It seems 2 of the records has been corrupted. I can select other
> records and edit the records as long as these 2 records are not part of
> select query.
> I have read microsoft support and they say that service pack2 should solve
> this problem but my server already has service pack 3.
> I can not choose these records to delete it, what is the solution, any
idea?
What does DBCC CHECKDB report?
sincerely,
--
Sebastian K. Zaklada
Skilled Software
http://www.skilledsoftware.com
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment