Sunday, March 11, 2012

Error 602: Could not find row in sysindexes for....HELP HELP HELP

Hi,
I am getting following error in SQL Server (SQL Server 6.5) Log.
"Could not find row in sysindexes for database ID %d, object ID %ld, index
ID %d. Run DBCC CHECKTABLE on sysindexes"
I have checked on MSDN but no help. The MSDN artical is saying that there
could be some SP that is uding either a dropped table or dropped index but in
my case neither a table is drooped not an index...
Further more (if it helps..)...My application has an inbuild error logger
which logs the error into out table whenever it occurs which tells us the
error line number in VB code. This error line number is defined by me and
logged as well. So in this case it it pointing to the SQL which is a left
join between 2 tables which doesn't join on the column specified by index ID
specified in the error.
Please help me in solving this...as this has stopped our one of the live
site and its not working ny more and my manager is behind me...
I am really on my nees...
All the help are appriciated...but please help
In addition to the following details, I think one more information may also
helpful. I am getting this error in the interval of every 3 to 4 minutes and
I don't know how SQL server writes this message in log with a consistant
interval.
Any ideas or help?
"Prateek Baxi" wrote:

> Hi,
> I am getting following error in SQL Server (SQL Server 6.5) Log.
> "Could not find row in sysindexes for database ID %d, object ID %ld, index
> ID %d. Run DBCC CHECKTABLE on sysindexes"
> I have checked on MSDN but no help. The MSDN artical is saying that there
> could be some SP that is uding either a dropped table or dropped index but in
> my case neither a table is drooped not an index...
> Further more (if it helps..)...My application has an inbuild error logger
> which logs the error into out table whenever it occurs which tells us the
> error line number in VB code. This error line number is defined by me and
> logged as well. So in this case it it pointing to the SQL which is a left
> join between 2 tables which doesn't join on the column specified by index ID
> specified in the error.
> Please help me in solving this...as this has stopped our one of the live
> site and its not working ny more and my manager is behind me...
> I am really on my nees...
> All the help are appriciated...but please help

No comments:

Post a Comment