Sunday, March 11, 2012

Error 5172

On detaching a database and trying to re-attach I am getting error 5172. I understand it may be a RAID controller issue but I need a work around after updating the RAID drivers. Anyone else seen this or have a solution?Are you trying to attach an SQL2K database file into SQL7?
--
Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP
Archive at: http://groups.google.com/groups?oi=djq&as_ugroup=microsoft.public.sqlserver
"JonathanS" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:46937F94-4061-445C-ADB9-135DC89FD267@.microsoft.com...
> On detaching a database and trying to re-attach I am getting error 5172. I understand it may be a
RAID controller issue but I need a work around after updating the RAID drivers. Anyone else seen
this or have a solution?|||No. Its all SQL 2000.

No comments:

Post a Comment